GUIDANCE OF HYDRODYNAMICS LABORATORY
DEPARTMENT OF NAVAL ARCHITECTURE
FTK - ITS
Building H, 1st Floor (Next to Department of Biology)
ITS Campus Sukolilo
This laboratory is one of the backbone of ITS and Indonesia in testing and developing various ship designs. Built in 1986 as a grant from the German Government and recognized by ITTC in 1993. The main facility of this hydrodynamic laboratory is a towing tank that can be used for measuring vessel barriers, seakeeping testing and maneuvering on a limited scale. The laboratory is also equipped with CFD (Computotional Fluid Dynamics) tools to support the research and development of more accurate ship design.
- Monday - Thursday: 08:00-17:00 WIB
- Friday: 08:00-17:00 WIB (breaks 11:00-13:00 WIB)
Out-of-hours Usage Procedures:
- Apply to the Administration Officer during office hours;
- Filling in key lending forms and computer attendance books;
- Taking the Laboratory Key during working hours at the Laboratory Administration Officer;
- Return the key to the Laboratory administration officer before 8:00 AM on the following day.