SHIP CONSTRUCTION AND SHIP STRENGTH
Klik disini untuk mengunduh (belum tersedia)
KONSTRUKSI DAN KEKUATAN KAPAL
Ship Construction and Ship Strength Laboratory
DEPARTMENT OF NAVAL ARHITECTURE
FTK - ITS
Building W, 1st Floor
ITS Campus Sukolilo
This Laboratory plays an important role in construction and ship strength research, especially testing of materials to be used in ship building. In detail, the research and testing cover the problems of welding technique and welding (DT and NDT) inspection, ship vibration, material fatigue and advanced / special materials. To support such activities, the laboratory is equipped among others with tensile test equipment, and software for structural analysis (NASTRAN).
- Monday - Thursday: 08:00 - 17:00 WIB
- Friday: 08:00 - 17:00 WIB (breaks 11:00 - 13:00 pm)
Out-of-hours Usage Procedures:
- Apply to the Administration Officer during office hours;
- Filling in key lending forms and computer attendance books;
- Taking the Laboratory Key during working hours at the Laboratory Administration Officer;
- Return the key to the Laboratory administration officer before 8:00 AM on the following day.